To Our Valued Customers
Vickerman Company is fully operational.
IMPORTANT: If you have outstanding orders with us, we understand that this is a truly abnormal time and everyone has unique circumstances. While we are open and actively shipping orders, we are trying to be respectful of your situation and therefore our current policy is to hold orders that were placed before March 15th until you call in to release them. If we don’t hear from you, please be assured that your order is secure and we will reach out to you prior to shipping any orders.
- Atlanta: Open
- Dallas: Opens May 11th
- Minneapolis: We are following guidance from federal, state and local officials, and have closed this showroom to reduce the risk to our customers and employees.
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Vickerman’s Preparedness Plan is publically posted to comply with the Minnesota’s COVID-19 requirements. We wholeheartedly comply with the plan for the safety of everyone, including our employees and their families, our customers, vendors and suppliers that enter our building, and the local communities where we live. We also comply out of respect for the front-line workers, who put their lives at risk with every shift they work, knowing that how we comply ultimately affects them.
What we have done to mitigate risk:
- Implemented extended telework arrangements for more than 40% off our workforce.
- Implemented social distancing at our warehouse by:
- Increasing physical space between works
- Reducing shift size by staggering work schedules
- Decreased social contacts in the workplace by staggering lunch breaks
- Implemented daily health checks of staff and visitors entering the building including:
- Temperature check (must be less than 100 degrees)
- Respiratory symptom screening
- We monitor the state website each morning to keep apprised of local trends of COVID-19 cases.
- Educated employees on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and who to notify if they or a coworker become symptomatic at the worksite.
- Implemented a 7-day leave policy for people with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Encourage employees to stay home and notify us when sick.
- Increased frequency of Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
- Implemented touchless time-clock
- Prop open frequently used doors
- Ensure hand hygiene supplies are readily available in the building.
We sincerely wish you the best through this trying time,